Monday, March 4, 2013

Goin on Exchanges Tonight

Hi.

So yeah, I'm going on exchanges tonight with my MTC companion's trainee, Sister Bullen. THey're serving up in Wasilla right now and I'm gonna go up to Wasilla and hopefully see some of the LA's and maybe a coupla the investigators that I loved teaching when I was there. I am excited!

I probably won't have much time to write cuz the man sitting next to me started talking to me and we talked for like twenty minutes, he's a cool dude, he's a hitchhiker, but now i have no time. I will write a handwritten letter :)

Things are good, we have a lesson set up with Mr. Computer Guy and his wife for next week, we are so excited. Training Sister Archer is good, we did a fun activity in comp study, where we role played and she could only ask me questions to find out my concern, and she discovered how hard that can be! Hhaha.

Anyways.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment